Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!!


We hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!! My Mother's Day was great the only sad part about it was Brett had to work that morning, but he was home by 9. Before he left Braelynn & him had my present left out. Braelynn got me the prefect gift. She had made me a frame with her handprints done in plaster. It was so cute. I loved it. Brett gave me the all time greatest gift though. Lately I have not had time to clean & relax as much as possible, so he gave me husband coupons. This way he will clean the bedroom, bathroom, Braelynn's room & so on. Thank you so much honey!!!
After Brett got home from work, we went for a walk at the Bear River State Park. Braelynn loves to go for walks. I only took a couple of pictures. I was being lazy. The rest of the day we just hung out, watched golf, movies, & played cards. It was a great day!! Thank you Brett and Braelynn for making my day perfect.

















No comments: