Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sorry I have been neglecting my blog lately. As most of you all know, we have moved into our new house. We were having a few issues at first, but they all seem to be worked out now. Besides moving we also went to Brad & Katie's Wedding in Vegas. It was awesome and I will post pictures as soon as Thanksgiving is over. This week we are just trying to get our house put together enough, so the Morrisons can have Thanksgiving at our house!! We are so excited, but scared at the same time. If you don't know I am not the greatest chef. However we will still have a great Thanksgiving because we are spending it with family.
Now what this blog is all about. It was to say what I am thankful for. I am thankful for so many things I don't even know where to start. I and thankful for my husband. He is the greatest person you will ever meet. He will do anything for Braelynn and I. I am thankful for Braelynn. I never knew what joy a child could bring us. She makes our day everyday. I am also thankful for my parents and siblings. They are always there to help me out. They support us in everything we do. They are all amazing people. I am also very thankful my in-laws. Technically I usually don't call them my in-laws. They are really my second family, but for the sake of this they are my in-laws. I am thankful for my in-laws because they are all such great people. I mean that. They are always there to help each other out. I am thankful for my adorable niece and nephew that bring so much joy to this family. They are all amazing people. I am also thankful for our wonderful new house. It has been so great to have our own place after saving up for 2 years. Really I am just thankful for my wonderful life that Brett and I have created together.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: