Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting so big!!

Braelynn has grown up so fast. We don't even know where the time has gone and now we have another one on the way. We are so excited and can wait for what we have in store. I thought I would put up a video of Braelynn saying her shapes and a few pictures of her room. We switched her over to a toddler bed at Christmas. It is so tiny and cute.
I will post more videos as soon as she will let us catch her on video. She is such a smart little girl. She counts to 13, counts to 6 in Spanish, knows her colors and her shapes. She is amazing and we lover her to death.







1 comment:

Carrera said...

Cute!!! I need to come over and see it! So you kind of changed it around..moved the crib right? It looks like it is so cute. I miss you and I live so close! haha.