Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter!!

We had a terrific Easter weekend!!
Brett played in the alumni tourney in the valley on Friday and Saturday. He loves this tournament. It means everything to him. He waits for it ALL year long. His team didn't win, but they did take second, so they did good. Sorry I forgot the camera both days so no pictures of Brett playing basketball.
Easter Sunday was crazy. First of all Braelynn got WAY too much from the Easter Bunny. Then we did Easter dinner. Which turned out ok:}. We were worried about it. Then we all just hung out and watched Braelynn play the whole day.

2 comments:

Carrera said...

Oh my gosh she looks SO adorable in her Easter dress!!! I LOVE it!

Looks like you guys had a great Easter, I am sad we didn't get to see eachother more that weekend.

Love ya

Neugebauers said...

Hey! I'm glad you found us! I didn't know if you had a blog and what it would be called. Anyway, it will be nice to stay updated more than twice a year! Braelynn is so big now! I can't believe she knows her shapes already. Congrats on the news of your second! I'm excited to see what you'll have! Keep us updated :)