Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Brynlee Sue Morrison




Sorry it has taken me so long to post this piece. I know it has already been 3 weeks since we had Brynlee, but it has taken me that long to adjust to having 2 kids. It seems like I barely have time to think anymore.
On September 19th at about 11pm I started having contractions. Thank goodness it wasn't any earlier because everyone had stipulations for when I could have this baby. Brett's parents needed us to wait until after the 20th because his mom couldn't get off of work until then and my parents were going to Larmie for the big game on the 18th and didn't want me to go in to labor while they were gone. Brett and I headed for Ogden a little after midnight once my parents showed up to watch Braelynn. However, Braelynn was awake right we left so they soon followed behind since my contractions were so close.
Brynlee Sue Morrison was born on September 20th at 7:23am. She weighed 7lbs 12 oz. and was 20.5 inches long.
It was a very easy labor compared to Braelynn's. We were very excited everything went smoothly. Brynlee is a very sweet baby. She looked so much like Braelynn when she was born, but now she has already changed so much and we aren't sure who she looks like.
Braelynn adjusted GREAT to having a little sister. We were so scared she was going to be having accidents in her pants and acting out, but she loves her little sister so much. We only had one accident in her pants and she only has a little attitude. At least she isn't being mean to Brynlee. Sometimes she is a little too loving. She is constinently wanting to hold her and love on her.
We are so thankful for the new addition to our family. We could not ask for a better kids.

Braelynn being over helpful.


Wearing their haloween jammies

Brynlee's cute kitty bum









3 weeks old!!

1 comment:

Carrera said...

I haven't seen most of these pics..they are way cute.

Love the update. haha :)