Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!


So today is our 2 year anniversary. We can NOT believe it. It seems like we just got married and found out that we were having a baby. Time flies way too fast. We really have been together for almost 6 1/2 years now so celebrating our anniversary isn't a big thing to us. We still always do something even though we say we won't.
This year for our anniversary we swore we wouldn't do anything or give each other anything and save the money for the house. However, Brett surprised me at work with some pretty flowers & little does he know he has a present at home waiting. So we broke the no present rule and what do you know we also made dinner reservations at Bon Rico for tonight. I love Brett so much and I know he loves me just as much. We both hope we keep our love going for 50 more years. Our love is something truly special in our eyes.

1 comment:

Carrera said...

Babe,
that is SO cute! I love that you each got eachother something even though you said you wouldn't. I am sorry I didn't text you.. I SO should have!! I hope you guys had a great weekend! I am so happy you have had such a great husband to spend these 2 years with. The flowers are gorgeous!