Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!
We are getting so excited for Halloween. It will be so fun to let Braelynn dress up and participate this year. She will love showing off I will post more pictures of her in her whole costume after Halloween. She is so funny when she puts on her costume. She makes a cute little elephant sound and everything. We can NOT wait to take her Trick-or-Treating.
We were also getting excited for Halloween because we thought we might be in our house, but it doesn't seem like that is the case now:( Now we might not even be able to close on time. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for us.
Hope you enjoy the pictures. Sorry she wouldn't put down her toothbrush for me to take pictures of her.



2 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

That elephant costume is the cutest! Where did you find it? She is getting so big, I bet Halloween will be so fun for her. Brandon and I can't wait to take Capri trick-or-treating. We haven't been for so many years it will be exciting with the little one!

Carrera said...

She looks so much older in that first picture!! It's really freaking me out! haha. That outfit is ADORABLE.

I cant wait to see her full costume, she is going to be a hoot on Halloween Night!

What is the latest with the house?? I am always keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Love ya