Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July

Flaming Gorge is where we ended up on the 4th of July. We had no idea what we were going to do over the holiday weekend since Brett had to work, but luckily he got it off and we were able to go camping over at the Gorge with my family.
My dad has his boat over there so the guys could fish. Braelynn loved the boat, but hated her life jacket. She got used to it though. She had so much fun touching the fish. It was so funny to watch her.
Braelynn also loved the fireworks and the dirt. Camping was so fun and it made Braelynn so wore out after being outside all day that she slept so good at night. Brett and I were so thankful because we had had a few rough nights prior to our trip with Braelynn getting her top molars in. We needed a good nights rest.

We hope everyone had just as much as we did on the 4th.

2 comments:

Carrera said...

Babe, It looks like you guys had a blast. I am so glad you got to spend the day with your family.. Sorry about the day you were down here, I text you when I got out of the shower but it was pretty late so you were probably already on your way back. We really need to get together, I have so much to fill you in on!!! How is the house goin??

Love you tons
Carrera

Danielle said...

Sounds like fun!!!! I love her little sunglasses, so cute---does she keep them on??