Friday, July 31, 2009

Waiting on a Roof!

Our house finally has all the interior walls up. We have just been waiting of the materials to come in so they could do the roof. They actually started the roof today that is how far behind I am on blogging. I added pictures and if you hit play on the slideshow I wrote what the room would eventually be. It is hard to see on here. We are getting really excited even though we know the process will slow down even more after we have our roof on.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: House
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Carrera said...

Nesh, it looks so awesome!! And the perfect size too. If that does really end up being a guest bedroom, I totally call getting to be the first to come stay :)

Dinner was so much fun the other day!! Love ya

Morrison said...

Hey thanks. We can't wait for it to be done. We would love you to come and stay. I bet we don't have many visitors.

Dinner was so fun. I wish we could see each other more. Love you!