Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weekend Fun!!!

Last weekend we had so much going on. Brett's parents came through town, soo Kris could go to her sister weekend. So we only got to see them for a little bit on Thursday. Randy came over to visit us on Friday, but I only saw him at lunch because I was working and they went golfing, of course.
Saturday Brett, Braelynn and I went to Bear Lake with my parents and Austin. We rented jet skis and had a blast. Then we went over to Grammy and Gramps' house to visit. Brandi and the girls came down and Randy was there. It was so fun. However, the camera was dead so I have no pictures of the girls playing:( Brett tells me " Good thing I bought that spare battery" I always leave it in the charger. I need to get better about always having the spare battery with me. Here are a few pictures from Bear Lake but some of the pictures are so far away you can't see them. My mom felt so bad. She couldn't figure out how to zoom in.


Sunday we met up with Brett's parents on their way through to say good bye and then we were off to the track to watch horse races. Then we webt to the golf course to watch Brett, my dad and Austin golf. Normally I do not go because I am not a big fan of golf, but Brett begged and I gave in, so Braelynn and I went golfing 9 holes. Braelynn loved it. I am really glad I went now. I got some pictures of her golfing.

No comments: